2 years in the making

Options

Replies

• duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    Well done - you look awesome. How exciting to look back and see what you have acheived :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Great job!!!

Definitely this !

Good work :drinker:
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look amazing!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Awwesome job,you look so much younger!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I am excited to someday share my before and after pics now! :) Way to go!
  • dooleyrg
    dooleyrg Posts: 6
    Options
    YOu look great. YOu should be so proud of yourself!!
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    C'mon girl! You should get a cute colorful bathing suit now! :) You look great and you are an inspiration!
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. What a difference and what an inspiration!
  • laulyn
    laulyn Posts: 70
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look great and confident, Keep up the awesome progress.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Looking really great!!! Just always keep the spirit of looking forward. If you keep trying, that is what will keep things happening!!! :smile:
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    C'mon girl! You should get a cute colorful bathing suit now! :) You look great and you are an inspiration!

lol need to find one that I like first! 2013 I am aiming for a bikini depending on the stretch mark issue
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    you look great! and much happier too. Try adjusting your calorie intake, types of activity, etc and see if that helps the scale move any. I have to pretty much re-create my eating and workout plan every 3-5 weeks to keep seeing results.

Yeah I change the diet all the time, try new things at the gym. I've just recently asked my trainer to re-create my strength training program for extra motivation. Fingers crossed this will do it again.
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Yup, years are moving backwards for sure.

Don't fight the scale too much.. It gives only one information, but it's pretty accurate about that information. Use this to move forward :)

You lost a lot of weight, look younger and happier, and look forward to next year, this is a great success story :)

I stay off the scale as much as possible. Aim for once a week or once every two weeks depending on life events etc. I focus for the results I see in the mirrors at the gym and how clothes fit on me
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Wow! You're looking fantastic...keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I should add that I am 5'10. I was originally a size 22/24. I am currently wearing a 14/16 and a size L/XL depending on cut. Its amazing to see my progress every so often.

Also...the girls shrank to my dismay. I went from a 48DDD to a 38DD. Its sad that they went first and not the belly :smile:
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I am glad to know that I am not alone on this journey. I know we will continue to push forward until our destination.
  • martyv73
    martyv73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    HOT STUFF!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Wow, Pammy. You look amazing. Congratulations on your beautiful progress!
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Outstanding dedication on your lifestyle change !!! You're an inspiration !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!