Jogging with child

Options
I've started jogging with my 2 year old in the stroller.
Does anyone have any suggestions on keeping him AWAKE?! It seems everything I try, he'll still fall asleep.
Any other time, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But he tends to fall asleep when there's only about 15 min left of my jog, and then as soon as we're done, he wakes up. So he goes the entire day with only a 15-20 min nap.
Any suggestions on keeping him awake?
Thanks

Replies

• megansmith7487
    Options
    I've just started with my 2 year old too! But she loves it. and doesn't fall asleep.
    But I would suggest giving him a snack while you jog, or maybe bringing him a toy/ book.
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Take a toy with you that can attach to the stroller. Something like a pinwheel or some kind of whistling toy that he can play with. Try to point things out to him while jogging. Make up games kind of like car bingo- who can find a bird first, where is a red car. Take bubbles with you that he can hold out the wand while you jog and see how many bubbles he can make. Bring a soft book for him to look at. Try to think on his level and pick bright colorful things out while going on your jog or encourage him to sing songs.