stupid me - trusted the wrong person again

Options
BigBrewski
BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
First let me say it wasnt an friend on MFP but today i trusted someone that has lied to me in the past and me being a nice guy i accepted a phone call from thos person and i believed she changed. well i am writing this to say she hasnt and no nothing happened between me and her except a phone call. not going into any more detail because it will just bring me down and i am not going to go there. i am here to tell you a piece of advice that i have given before but didnt execute myself if somone has lied to you over and over then cut them loose.

i love my mfp friends list because Nobody here has an agenda that isnt in line with my goals.

sorry for the vent just needed to get it out.

Replies

• SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Sorry you had a bad experience today. I hope you take your own advice next time.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people are ****s, and they take advantage of others who are kind and good natured. It's unfortunate.

Try not to let it get to you :)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    we all want to believe that there is good in everyone and that we are all nice... I know how that feels and my sister just did the same thing you did... :( hope your okay. :)
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    so many jerks out there... sorry you had to meet one.. :(
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I bet I know who it si and she is an evil jerk!
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Chin up, you're here now, and most of us are not cranky. Though, tonight, there seem to be a few cranky ones who didn't get enough calories or endorphins today (on other boards). Tomorrow is another day, and then there will be another after that. :)
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    I've been there too!
    I think deep down we want to believe that people have some good in them, and that they will realize their mistakes and change.
    Hope your vent helped :)
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry hon **BIG HUG**
  • BigBrewski
    Options
    thanks all my vent did help ;)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    False people are like cockroaches. While they're not scary but definitely disgusting. Worse of all is that they are everywhere. Internet is no exception & not even MFP is spared. I received a PM from one guy here before that I thought was a friend but only to end up sexually harrassing me.

I hope you're OK
  • guapogringo
    guapogringo Posts: 201
    Options
    Tomorrow will be a better day. Stay cool and hang tough
  • sapienti
    sapienti Posts: 17
    Options
    Don't worry bro, can't change her, so you're right about walking away. your a good person for giving people the benefit of the doubt, but with people like that, it only goes on for so long before you realize they are a lost cause. been in this situation before, it's so frustrating, but just leave her be, man.

--Dan
  • BigBrewski
    Options
    False people are like cockroaches. While they're not scary but definitely disgusting. Worse of all is that they are everywhere. Internet is no exception & not even MFP is spared. I received a PM from one guy here before that I thought was a friend but only to end up sexually harrassing me.

I hope you're OK

Yikes, sorry that happened to you