NSV-fit into jeans!

Options
RLDeShazo
RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
I had bought a pair of jeans about 6 months ago, that I haven't got to wear because they were way too tight. So they have been hanging out in the back of my closet. Today is laundry day, so everything decent was being washed. I had something come up and had to to out. Even though I feel smaller since I began losing weight about 2 months ago, I hadn't tried on the jeans in fear that they would still be too small. Today I had no choice, so I pulled them out and pulled them on. First, I was able to get them on! Then, I was able to sit down in them without cutting myself in half! They fit pretty good. And I feel awesome wearing them. Yea me!

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV...and when it includes Jeans! AWESOME!
  • tristaf
    tristaf Posts: 4
    Options
    Thats Great! I had similiar situation today as well. I was able to walk 3.5 km in my denim shorts that in march on my vacation in cuba I couldnt walk a couple of hundred feet.

For me its a small victory but its one that I am will to take.
  • gorgeousblueiis
    gorgeousblueiis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT!!! I'm so happy and PROUD of you. Keep up the AWESOME work, and maybe soon I can join you at the gym, but until then I will keep on dancing.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Jeans are a definite NSV. I agree....YAY YOU!!!
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    that's such a good feeling! good for you!!! :)

i bought new clothes the week before i signed up here and the tops are already so baggy they look sloppy on me.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    That's right!! YAY YOU!!! Congrats!!
  • cindyhoyos
    cindyhoyos Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!