my motivation haha

Options
I watch Victoria's secret fashion shows on You Tube for motivation. It works everytime! I watch it if I'm unnecesarily hungry or right before a work out. Also I have a cut out of Jillian from The Biggest Loser with tape on the back of her that I can put up wherever I work out, or sometimes I put her on the fridge haha.

Replies

• pmurphrey
    Options
    My motivation is cash! A bunch of employees at work started a "biggest loser" contest. We all weighed in on Monday and paid 20 bucks. We'll weigh in every Monday and at the end of 5 weeks whoever has lost the highest percentage of body weight takes the entire pot.... $400.00! I am determined to win! I have about 20 lbs I want to lose and I think I can probably take off at least 10 in 5 weeks. I work in a restaurant and my "competitors" are still eating fried foods, desserts, burgers, etc, it's difficult to be around those foods but I'm determined not to eat any of it.... not even a piece of bacon (my weakness).
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    My motivation is cash! A bunch of employees at work started a "biggest loser" contest. We all weighed in on Monday and paid 20 bucks. We'll weigh in every Monday and at the end of 5 weeks whoever has lost the highest percentage of body weight takes the entire pot.... $400.00! I am determined to win! I have about 20 lbs I want to lose and I think I can probably take off at least 10 in 5 weeks. I work in a restaurant and my "competitors" are still eating fried foods, desserts, burgers, etc, it's difficult to be around those foods but I'm determined not to eat any of it.... not even a piece of bacon (my weakness).

Great motivation! Good luck!
  • Reeder
    Reeder Posts: 20
    Options
    Don't feel weird. I have a picture in my workout room of Janet Jackson with her ABS showing! I haven't gotten around to putting up other pictures. I think I'll throw up my old picture of LL Cool J too. Hey, whatever works!

We tried the biggest loser at work too. Not my motivator. Again, whatever works.