Hi my name is Jeff

Options
Today is my first day on here. I am trying to lose weight for my wife and kids. Even thoguh I have a lot of weight to lose I think I am ready to finally commit.

Replies

• PatByrne82
    PatByrne82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    welcome Jeff
    Quite new myself but can testify it works
    add some friends and we all keep each other moticated

Pat
  • ashleeejade
    Options
    I'm new here too Jeff, I'm halfway through my second week. All the best! You can do anything you put your mind to :)
  • jaskelley
    jaskelley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What up, Jeff?!?!
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    when i read your topic i automatically heard in my head a group of us saying "hi jeff" -- kinda like an AA meeting of sorts. i believe in you kid. i say youre ready. now let's kick your own *kitten*!! oh, and welcome! :)
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family :D
    All the best on being a fit you!
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on here. I am trying to lose weight for my wife and kids. Even thoguh I have a lot of weight to lose I think I am ready to finally commit.
    Welcome Jeff!!!!
  • bimbaz
    bimbaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeff- I too am trying to lose weight (for myself, my husband, and our kids). I wish you all the best in your journey to being a healthier dad and hubby! It is a challenge every day. Good luck.
  • Cohner_11
    Cohner_11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I look forward to sharing my weight loss journey with u guys, and losing weight together.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am not new... been here for a few years now... I have lost 50 pounds and maintained that loss... but still have 35 or so to go! I have met great friends here and the motivation just keeps me logging in! Good Luck with your goals!!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Jeff!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jeff! You can do it.
  • graceinbreath
    graceinbreath Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jeff!
    I am fairly new here still - I think this is my third week. I have lost 6 pounds and have about 24 more to go - add me as a friend and we can motivate one another! I think half the battle is DECIDING in your MIND that you are really really ready!!! Congratulations on making a great decision!!!! MFP ROCKS!!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    jeff you can do this, just be diligent and remember who you are doing this for.
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeff! You have made the first step in the right direction! I think that first step,coming to a realization and making the commitment is the one of the hardest. Welcome to MFP!
  • Jen3Taylor
    Jen3Taylor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck Jeff! I am new here as well and doing this for myself and husband and future family (hopefully)! Best of luck and stay tenacious!!