Brazil Butt Lift (BBL) - Reviews, Thoughts, Results?

Options
Two nights ago I saw a late night infomercial on this Beachbody program and I was immediately sold! Ironically enough, now I see it everywhere - I'm sure you've seen the ads as well on MFP alone haha. Besides what I saw on television, I did my own research (youtube, tumblr, MFP, etc.) of real women who have completed the program and the results were beyond impressive. But where would I be without finalizing my decision with the help of the MFP community?

Additionally, I'm quite astounded at the quickness of the transformation these women had. I visited many blogs and videos that are used to track periodic progress, and more than a few had incredible results after the first week. What! Please elaborate or comment on this if you find it to be generally true or not :) Not only that, but I love the changes I've seen in the entire body of those who stayed loyal to the program! Can I depend on this workout to not only focus on my glutes and thighs, but other trouble areas as well? I could use a little help in the abdominal area ;) I'd love to hear what areas BBL hits!

I'm very excited for some responses :)) From what I've seen and researched, my expectations of the BBL are very high! Should I order this program? I vow to stay dedicated if it will give me the slim thighs and firm butt I'd love to have, as well as giving me a full body workout!

I would love any and all feedback on the Brazil Butt Lift! Thank you so much in advance :)))

Replies

• wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Aw, no replies overnight!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    search for previous posts on this topic.... there are plenty to read...
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    search for previous posts on this topic.... there are plenty to read...

Thanks...
    I definitely already did...
    None answered specific questions I have that I mentioned in my post...
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it personally but someone in my support group did it. She was already in incredible shape but BBL toned her up even further. Also don't order it through the infomercial. Make sure you order it through a coach. Your coach will then help you get the best results. If you don't know a coach, let me know. I can help you out.
    Tara
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    With all Beachbody products, I've found a lot of reviews are from BB coaches and so obviously have biase attached. Do they do it on amazon. If so, that's great for reviews.
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    With all Beachbody products, I've found a lot of reviews are from BB coaches and so obviously have biase attached. Do they do it on amazon. If so, that's great for reviews.

Very true! I'm going to do that right now :)))
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    I haven't done it personally but someone in my support group did it. She was already in incredible shape but BBL toned her up even further. Also don't order it through the infomercial. Make sure you order it through a coach. Your coach will then help you get the best results. If you don't know a coach, let me know. I can help you out.
    Tara

I got super lucky and a friend of mine has copies and she's letting me borrow them for the time being :D Thank you for your input!
  • MissCassieHughes
    MissCassieHughes Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I want to see how that goes!
  • wittlelacey
    Options

Earlier this evening I finished (more like quit) Day 1: Basics and Bum Bum. The first one was only 15 minutes and it's really just teaching you the movements but my body heated up quick! As for Bum Bum, this is no joke! Half an hour of pure torture. I was sweating like crazy, even dripping a little bit :o
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just started this yesterday! I was sooo incredibly sore this morning, but I did manage to get in a 2.5 mile walk which helped me loosen up before I did the High & Tight DVD. I'm going to use this program, along with running! Good luck!
  • MSP222
    MSP222 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ive only been doing this for a week - i ordered it as an alternative to turbofire (which I adore) and insanity (brilliant but not my thing) because I have bad knees so was struggling to do either of the others more than a couple of times a week. I find the cardio axe easy after the others but its fun, however the bum bum, high and tight and sculpt are no joke. My husband said this morning i can see and feel a difference already and this is with me being over/lazy on calories every day so not been eating to lose so to speak. the tape measure says ive lost about 3/4 inch on my hips, dont know whether i have or not or just measured wrong but its definitely working :-)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I love the High and tight for scultping and tightening my bum . Your Bum Bum will definitely be sculpted. I did the program for 30 days and I lost 7lbs. Mind you I pretty much only did that and wasnt as good with my food. And I still lost weight. My bum bum is much more rounded and I lost 1.5" off my hips. I will probably do another round once I finish the 30 Day Shred. Also, if the Avi pic is you, you will see results in no time, you probably wont even need to do 2 rounds. I on the other hand started with 50+ pounds to lose.Good luck!! :happy:
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my 3 week of doing it and I love it! I have lost 2 pounds but more importantly inches off my thighs! I can tell my thighs are toning...and I have JLo booty so I can tell it's lifting and not sagging! Can't pass the pencil test yet, but hopefully I will soon!!! Definitely a good buy! The dvd's are not easy!
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Was always curious about this, now I want to try it. xD I've got a BIG rump, but it could use some toning and lifting.
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Earlier this evening I finished (more like quit) Day 1: Basics and Bum Bum. The first one was only 15 minutes and it's really just teaching you the movements but my body heated up quick! As for Bum Bum, this is no joke! Half an hour of pure torture. I was sweating like crazy, even dripping a little bit :o

^^THIS! I always quit around the pendulum lunges....
  • cmb0267
    cmb0267 Posts: 7
    Options
    Has anyone over 40 done this? I've seen the infomercial - seen it a couple of times, tbh - and the oldest woman shown is 39. All the women in the advert seem to be fit little 20-somethings, which makes me wonder if BBL is appropriate for us old bags over age 40? I'd hate to spend the money on it to discover that I'm too old for it to be effective.
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Tried this for the first time this week and my butt / hamstrings have been crazy sore for almost 2 days! Def going to keep it in rotation because I'm guilty of not doing enough squats/lunges and this made it slightly more fun.
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    How long are the work outs??

I'm very interested! Since I've lost of 55lbs, my tush doesn't look as good as it did :(
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    There are 6 different workouts and they range from 20 to 50 mins
  • MinglewoodBlues
    Options
    Bump.