UK people.. pay as you go gyms

Options
Hi

I am a member of the gym at my workplace which I attend Mon-Fri but it is not open on Saturdays.

Does anyone know any gym chains in the UK that offer a PAYG method of membership? If you live in Chelmsford (Essex) are there any there that anyone knows of?

I do not want to pay for another monthly membership on top of my work gym, and I still want to exercise in a gym on Saturday daytimes. And some Sundays, when I am not hungover/relaxing.

I would be so grateful for any responses.

Thanks,
Georgina xx :)

Replies

• alyosn
    alyosn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello,

A lot of council run gyms offer pay as you go. At our local gym we can pay £5.00 per session or buy a card of 10 visits that costs £40 and it never expires.

Godd luck in finding something :)

Regards
    Aly
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hello,

A lot of council run gyms offer pay as you go. At our local gym we can pay £5.00 per session or buy a card of 10 visits that costs £40 and it never expires.

Godd luck in finding something :)

Regards
    Aly

Thanks, I will research this :)
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    We have a few here in Leeds, including the council ones. The gym I am a member off does month by month contracts so if you want to cancel you can with no hassle. Maybe have a look and see if there's a Pure gym near you, I think they have different options?
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    We have a few here in Leeds, including the council ones. The gym I am a member off does month by month contracts so if you want to cancel you can with no hassle. Maybe have a look and see if there's a Pure gym near you, I think they have different options?

Thank you, I shall ! x