headaches while dieting

Options
Anyone else get them? I have them constantly, advil doesnt touch em? Am I doing something wrong?

Replies

• candessb
    candessb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yeah...you may need more electrolytes
    Drink Smart water, which contains them..that helped me.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Are you eating regularly? Like every four hours? Did you just give up caffeine? Are you drinking plenty of water?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Are you eating regularly? Like every four hours? Did you just give up caffeine? Are you drinking plenty of water?

Dude-- I thought you were on vacation?
  • wallerinaprincess
    Options
    coffee helped, and no I haven't had ANY water today come to think of it!
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I get headaches if I don't drink enough. So go get some H20!
  • jadenfox
    jadenfox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    if you have switched your diet recently (adding more raw veggies than normal for example) you can actually go through a detox as your body flushes toxins from the fat you have. You basically are putting good things in and bad stuff is leaving as a result. Happened to me!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    coffee helped, and no I haven't had ANY water today come to think of it!

Have you cut down your caffiene in take? Maybe stopped drinking sodas or something. I only have 1 travel mug full of coffee every morning, but if I don't have it I get headaches.
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    wateer water water!!!!!!!!!

its the base cause for a ton of my headaches. If i drink too much coffee or tea i sometimes get them
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    yep, that's your answer, dehydration causes headaches, in fact that, along with very yellow pee, are the two main early symptoms of dehydration, long before you feel thirsty, these two things will be blatant clues that you haven't had enough water.