DAYS LOGGED IN:)

Options
Leesa808
Leesa808 Posts: 40 Member
Hi Everyone, I was just wondering how many days everyone has logged in for and what your success has been in those days, I haven't loss any weight in 4 weeks, so I increased my calories from 1200 to 1380 hoping that will jump start my weight loss again and now I need some motivation from others success:) If one person can do it we all can do it! I am at day 130 with 30 lbs gone SO FAR:)

Replies

• pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different in how much they have to lose and how quickly they lose it.

That being said, I am not a hardcore exerciser and it has taken me about a year to lose nearly 40 pounds.
  • Leesa808
    Options
    Everyone is different in how much they have to lose and how quickly they lose it.

That being said, I am not a hardcore exerciser and it has taken me about a year to lose nearly 40 pounds.

I understand that:) it's still a success no matter how much you've loss and/or how long it takes! you never gave up and that success...way to go!
  • Leesa808
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I was just wondering how many days everyone has logged in for and what your success has been in those days, I haven't loss any weight in 4 weeks, so I increased my calories from 1200 to 1380 hoping that will jump start my weight loss again and now I need some motivation from others success:) If one person can do it we all can do it! I am at day 130 with 30 lbs gone SO FAR:)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    ive logged in for 390 days and ive lost 112lbs
  • Cindygutie
    Cindygutie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds in about 6 months. and i logged in every single day (currently at 251 days i think)... i eased in to the exercise, i started on my nutrition and food first. feel free to add me.
  • imafluffypuffybear
    Options
    i didnt lose anything either but i can see a lot of changes in my body and im getting more fitter
    :)
  • cetbishop
    cetbishop Posts: 3
    Options
    I joined MFP on May 28th of this year and have logged in consistently everyday. I have lost 14.4 lbs to date!
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I've got 176 days, 71 lbs down.
  • pandelka
    pandelka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    76 days (I have days I haven't logged in, but I have counted my calories) -> 19 lbs down
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!