85 pounds and counting with a couple of pictures.

Options

Replies

• NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you all once again for the continuance of encouraging words... This support is beyond awesome..it's fantaburific, so thank you , thank you, and thank all.:smile::wink: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • crooks_RN
    crooks_RN Posts: 69
    Options
    Awesome job! You look so much happier in the after pic!
  • mizzthang
    mizzthang Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Girl you are doing this... Look straight forward ... ignore any distractions... the road may be long but your journey will be so worth it... surround yourself with positive people... Blessings sent your way
  • TonyZee1234567
    Options
    Wow what a great accomplishment in so little time. i just joined and i come across your succes story.You are so gorgeous and that smile is to die for. you look extra happy and your glowing your doing great. keep going for the gold.
  • jenjay76
    jenjay76 Posts: 42
    Options
    Great job Nikki!!! YOu are an inspiration!
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Look at your smile:) well done!
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    First: CONGRATULATIONS! Keep it up, you're doing awesome!

Second: Love your dresses!
  • tballsy
    tballsy Posts: 1
    Options
    Seeing your post is exactly what I needed today. I am struggling and it inspired me to keep on trucking. I sent you a friend request that I hope you accept.
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You are PHENOMENAL!!!! Congratulations!!! Such an inspiration =) THANK YOU!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    You're right...you are not alone and you have a wonderful support system here. I love your mantra...keep chanting it girl! You are looking great and love the smile! :flowerforyou:
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    good job..keep it up and you will be at your goal weight in no time
  • maurnae
    maurnae Posts: 1
    Options
    You are my insiration. I weigh 260.4 pounds, I was weighing 200 as of June 2011, I would loose and then gain. I happy to have found someone who is going through what I did. Keep up the good work.
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You can really tell the difference. Very inspirational!!!! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see you hit your next goal!
  • debrachavis
    Options
    You are doing very well... I hope I can get motivated like you and make this work. I am tired of people telling me I am big boned and would look sick if I lost 60 lbs...
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I'm definitely adding you and i would love it if you joined my MOTIVATION CIRLCE :)
  • sujeysolano
    sujeysolano Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had felt of the wagon! BUT AFTER SEEN YOUR PICTURES AND TEARS IN MY EYES I'M WILLING TO START OVER YOU LOOK AMAZING DON'T GIVE UP AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
  • galededras
    galededras Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    The best part is the smile on your face...I can see how happy you are! Way to go!
  • erincat
    erincat Posts: 1
    Options
    That is so awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!