Looking to add flavour to a veggie wrap - suggestions?

Options
Can anyone recommend a (tasty) low calorie sauce/dressing that will hide the fact that I'm eating a veggie wrap? haha. Thanks.

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    How about hummus???? :smile:
  • ARussell01
    Options
    Mmm...genius!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Mmm...genius!

Yep, that's what I'm known for. :laugh: :wink:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Definitely hummus!

I also do an olive tapenade, tzatziki (greek yogurt, cuke, dill, garlic) and mashed up avocado with pepper...not all at once of course!

I'm a huge fan of the Mediterranean inspired veggie wraps for lunch. I have one basically every day! :love:
  • allisontaylor
    Options
    Balsamic or Red Wine vinegar, soy sauce, low fat cream cheese, pesto, salsa, dijonaisse (kinda like mayo and brown mustard mixed, but super low calorie), low fat sour cream....but as someone else said, not all at once :)
  • RobbinMarie
    Options
    I like to add Garden Veggie Cream Cheese as a base for wraps. The light version is 30 cals per tablespoon, which is usually enough for me. Adds flavor and if you sprinkle a teaspoon of shredded parmesan you really get some added taste.
  • jlefton1212
    jlefton1212 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love adding avocado for creaminess and broccoli slaw for crunchiness....and I agree about the veggie cream cheese, herbed spreadable cheese, or hummus for some flavor.
  • TwinMama
    Options
    Mezetta Cherry Peppers- found next to the olives usually.
  • ARussell01
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everybody! These are great! Now I'm hungry... :)