Why didn't I do this sooner??

Options
Why didn't I do this sooner, is exactly what I said this morning when I weighed myself!

Screw diet pills, shots and fasting!

Been wasting money, time and energy on these things just to lose a few pounds!

Now nearly 4 years later not only am I not skinnier but I am actually about 40 pounds heavier and out about $2500 dollars easy!!! Just 3 days into a new way of life with basic diet and exercise and already I am feeling better, sleeping all night, losing weight and have energy to spare!

Duhhhhh!!! :glasses:

Replies

• Bexyf
    Bexyf Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of us feel the same way :D

Sent you an add x
  • QUEENCEECEE
    Options
    Hello! I'm new and just looking for supportive friends! Please add me!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    doesnt matter why you didnt but now you have so time to loose that wieght or just tone up what ever your needs are have a great day
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    now you can tell others to stop wasting their money on pills!
  • Deidre33
    Deidre33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    AMEN, I AGREE, I HAVE TRIED EVERY DIET UNDER THE SUN, BOOT CAMPS,AND DIET PILLS, I HAVE HAD SOME SUCCESS. BUT THIS IS FREE AND I AM DOING IT ALL ON MY OWN. THRU SOME OF THESE FADS I HAVE DEVELOPED SOME GOOD HABITS AND I AM SURE IT IS AIDING ME IN SOME WAY! SO DON'T FEEL TO BAD! I JUST THINK THIS IS MORE REALISTIC TO MAINTAIN,.... GOOD LUCK!!
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean glad you're on board :) and congrats
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I feel the exact same way!
  • hammie1986
    hammie1986 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I've lost more weight in the past two weeks than in the past 5 years, trying different diets and tracking methods. From Weight Watchers to diet pills, MFP is by far the best thing I've ever found. So much support from everyone!
  • awall3380
    awall3380 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Whoa my sentiments exactly I could not calculate how much money and time I WASTED on diet pills, and gimmicks and programs, when really I had and knew everything needed :) Your doing great keep it up!!!