Would like to add some christian friends.

Options
Hello. I would like you to send me a friend request if you go to church regularly and are on a spiritual walk with the Lord. :smile:

Replies

• Josieimdoinmenow
    Josieimdoinmenow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am a christian.. nice to meet you!!
  • Acinom23
    Acinom23 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, I am a Christian and would love some Godly support. Besides feeling and looking better, this journey is for God and honoring my body! Where are you from?
  • sweetpea5445
    sweetpea5445 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have just recently rededicated my life to Christ and I'm back in church. I sent you a friend request.
  • mommymeesh
    mommymeesh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Send me a request!
  • Mfields44
    Mfields44 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi to all, I was thinking the same thing. I would love to be added as a friend. I truely love fellowshipping. It also helps to have
    other believers pushing to:wink: reach:laugh: your goals. I'm new to MFP and I need to be encou:smile: raged in eating healthy & excercising.
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Believer and follower. Need to get the "temple" in shape for good. U can add me as a friend
  • mogirlinnc
    Options
    Hi:

I'm new to MFP and am a Christian. I'm looking to network with other believers who are also on this weight loss/ healthy lifestyle journey. I have NEVER logged my food before. It's a little intimidating for me, but I like seeing it all there in black and white. I'd be honored if y'all add me as friends.

Best,

Michele
  • QUEENCEECEE
    Options
    Hello! I'm new and just looking for supportive friends! Please add me!
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello. I would like you to send me a friend request if you go to church regularly and are on a spiritual walk with the Lord. :smile:

Feel free to add me :)
  • sooman10
    sooman10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me. It nice to know there is a christian group here to encourage and motivate each other.:smile:
  • havaneseday
    Options
    I'm new to all of this and would love fellow Christian support. Feel free to add me.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    The OP has deactivatined, but the rest of you can join the Christians Unite group. Here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/28-christians-unite.
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The OP has deactivatined, but the rest of you can join the Christians Unite group. Here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/28-christians-unite.

I tried to open the URL, but it said the page was not found :(
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'd like some Christian friends too - please add me :)
  • cynful71
    cynful71 Posts: 9
    Options
    You may add me if you want :)
  • macpatti
    Options
    I tried to open the URL, but it said the page was not found :(

Not sure why. Go to "Groups", then type in "Christians Unite".
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you like. :)
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you would like:)
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    I have just recently rededicated my life to Christ and I'm back in church. I sent you a friend request.

WONDERFUL! PTL
  • macpatti
    Options
    Welcome firstly. Secondly, I welcome anyone who is a believer in the Savior Jesus Christ and has accepted him as their Lord.:) With that said just look at my favorite quote on profile. I fail him daily! I am a pitiful wretched sinner but thank GOD he loved me enough to die for me. I NEVER shun anyone who is not, because CHRIST loves us all equally. Hope no one is offended, because I will always bring Him up when given the chance. :)

Don't do this here. I'm all about spreading the Word, but posts like this can make the thread go bad. Save this for posts in the group itself.