lets support each other

Options
hi every one was introduced to this site via fellow zumba follower ,need support like we all do over the years tried every fad going weight watchers slimmiing world excetra what works for one of us doesent always work for the next i think each to our own FOR ME ITS BEEN THE SLIMFAST ONE I HAVE STUCK TO..... 3 YEARS AGO RUBBISH THIS TIME ROUND HAD AMAZING RESULTS WITH IT I HAVE LOST A STONE AND A HALF IN 3 WEEKS AND FEEL FAB GOT 2 MORE STONE TO GO AND WILL BE HAPPY THIS SITE HAS BEEN GREAT BEEN VERY BORED OF FOOD LATLEY AND CALORIE COUNTIE BUT GREAT THAT A SITE THAT DOES FAT AND SALT CONTECT WHITTWHOO TO THAT ONE CAN BE A BIT MORE ADVENTROUS WITH MY FOOD NOW HAS ANY ONE ELSE HAD ANY SUCSESS WITH SLIMFAST I ALSO DO ZUMBA TWICE A WEEK AND INVESTED IN A VIBRO PLATE WITH ALL THIS COMBINED I WOULD SAY ITS A GREAT WAY TO SUCSESS SO HI TO FELLOW DIETERS I AM JANE XX

Replies

• lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi Jane, i'm Laura i have about 50lbs to lose i've been using this site for a couple of months and its fab meet loads of nice people who motivate and support. Feel free to add me xx
  • iluvbrian95
    Options
    Hi Laura,
    I am Theresa, I have lost 30 of my 50 lbs and you are on the right track using this website!! The first 24 I did not use anything but eating less and walking at lunch everyday. I wasn't dedicated to working out at a gym even though I had a membership. A friend shared this site with me and I have lost 6 lbs since I started! I workout every night because I can see how many calories that is burning and it allows me some leeway? with what I eat. I am beginning to learn how to eye ball portions, that is a HUGE help! I read nutrition information per serving and stick to the serving size. Good luck you are on the right track:)