Not new to MFP...Looking for some new amazing friends <3

Options
Hey MFP Peeps,

I have been on MFP for just over a year, and have lost just over 70 pounds (maintaining since Feb/March 2112)...!
I know that this sounds kind of mean...but I have deleted all but 2 friends (who are AMAZING and I am happy/lucky/thankful to be friends with) from my list, and have only done this because I felt as though support and motivation and support was a 1 way street. I do want to keep my friends list small-because I think that it makes giving support and encouragement easier and more personal .

I have reached my safe zone...(maintinance), but still need support and motivation to stay on track and reach any other goals (exercise/nutrition) that I set for myself.

I am a cheer leader...I love to leave comments and make posts (I also expect this in return) ...my mouth is a little dirty at times(this I also expect at times...Blahahahaaa)...but it's how I roll...lol! I only accept female friends (no offense fellas). I am hoping to find a few wonderful ladies that are close to goal/ or that are in maintinance mode/or that have I have things in common with. *Please note-I a m really...really bad at comleteing my food and exercise journal, I use it more to keep myself on track and a lot of times do not complete it...lol, but I am on all the time offering my girls the love support and motivation that they need to be and stay successful at reaching their goals and maintaining them.

Ps.
Just a little info on me....
I am a 32,
Married for almost 8 years-but with my highschool sweetie for 16 years.
Stay at home mama to 5 amazing kiddos' (3 boys-13,11 & 8, and 2 girls 4 & 2).
Live in Northern Cali.
If there is anything else ya wanna know...just inbox me and ask

Cheers :drinker: to making some new friendships. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Replies

• heretoloseit95
    Options
    I log in here everyday and i love supporting my pals :)
    Feel free to add me = ), My name is Menna and I'm from Cairo, Egypt :)
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    I am 1 week in to my new healthy lifestyle and welcome any and all cheerleaders I can get! AS you can see I post a lot for having only been here a week! lol I comment and encourage all of my friends!! I have a great sense of humor, so feel free to add me!
  • natsgirl60
    natsgirl60 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been on for a while and I am now struggling for motivation. I am 32 ( in a week) and have 2 baby girls 2 and 4. I am also married to my high school sweetheart (married 11 together 16)!! I am from SC and would love to get and give feedback! Add me if you would like.
  • digsoreos
    digsoreos Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I signed up for MFP a while ago but didn't keep up. Then again, I didn't get involved in the forums here. The great people on here are helping to keep me motivated--and accountable. I'm doing it for myself but it's always great to get--and give--encouragement.

Feel free to add me anyone. My name is Dylan.