Brand new here- 100 pounds to lose!!

Options
Hello guys!! My name is Brittany. I am new here and have a LONG way to go!! I could really use the support of you all!!
I am holding myslef accountable this time!! I am getting this weight off. This is no joke.

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! This is the place to accomplish your weight loss goals.. Its incredibly supportive here!!
  • momieof2
    Options
    I am new too and have a long way to go also!! I wish you all the luck! Everyone has been real supportive! GOOD LUCK!:drinker:
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Using MFP is a great way to start! Good luck. ...And just read some of the inspirational stories if you need encouragement. IT's SO encouraging to see the progress we are all making.
  • higginbotham22
    Options
    IM NEW ALSO SO WE CAN START TOGETHER I HAVE 30-40 TO LOSE AND TODAY IS DAY ONE
    GOOD LUCK LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THE HEALTH FINNISH LINE WITH MYSLEF IF YOUR ON
    FACEBOOK JUST LET ME KNOW
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • higginbotham22
    Options
    FIND ME ON FACEBOOK
  • britlosinit
    Options
    Wow. I did not think I would get any replys!! There is a lot of support here!! =]
    Thanks guys :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome welcome! You can do this! This site is amazing and has helped me out greatly! I hope you love it here just as much and find it inspiring and helpful!
    Tami
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome this site is great!!