would like some friends

Options
Hi, I'm a 44 year old single mum in the U.K who would like some friends for motivation and such( both ways of course!)

I have a long way to go to reach my goal, my first aim is to lose 28lb by mid october as i am planning to take my girls away on holiday abroad in the sunshine, and want to feel better about how i look in my swiming costume as well as my summer clothes.

especially interested to hear from people who also have a lot of weight to lose, this is my first few weeks and im finding it hard to stay below my goal calories everyday, am probably making them every other day at the moment, and thats not as easy as i hoped !!!!

onwards ever onwards! and in the words of the greatest Dr Who ........'Alonzi!'

Replies

• mommyXfour
    mommyXfour Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 44 year old single mum in the U.K who would like some friends for motivation and such( both ways of course!)

I have a long way to go to reach my goal, my first aim is to lose 28lb by mid october as i am planning to take my girls away on holiday abroad in the sunshine, and want to feel better about how i look in my swiming costume as well as my summer clothes.

especially interested to hear from people who also have a lot of weight to lose, this is my first few weeks and im finding it hard to stay below my goal calories everyday, am probably making them every other day at the moment, and thats not as easy as i hoped !!!!

onwards ever onwards! and in the words of the greatest Dr Who ........'Alonzi!'

It's always hard in the beginning. Just keep logging your food and eventually you will find ways to cut calories and meet your goals. I have a lot to lose also and it's so much easier once you find your groove. It's finding it that's difficult. Keep up the good work!