Say hello to the noob

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hello everyone,

I needed to be here long before yesterday. It is so easy to procrastinate isn't it? That which has brought me here today is I have decided that I would like to live. Not that before now I was suicidal however I may as well have been. At 410 LBS, eating when I wanted, and what ever I wanted, I just went with the daily flow of nothingness. There is too much yet to do so I need more lifetime in which to do.

Replies

• Mgeyser17
    Mgeyser17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome glad to have you here!!! Do not ever give up there is so much more to life. :)
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    welcome to the first day of your new life change!!!! You can do it and you are worth it!!!! If you need friends along the way and we all do to celebrate the highs and to pick us up in the lows please add me. I have been here just about a month and I love the support I get from friends...
  • SixtyFine
    SixtyFine Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you both for the welcome and supportive comments.
    I will be around for a while I am sure.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Glad you are here, that is step one in helping yourself get to a healthier you! Please add me if you would like. I will comment and try and keep you motivated =) I am a daily user (new to the MFP community myself)

=)