body combat?

Options
So, it's me again with another class question... I just went to body combat and since it is not on the list-- I was wondering if people on here who have taken it just mark it as kickboxing? If you aren't familiar with body combat here is the description: empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. Supported by driving music and powerful role model instructors, you strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness.

I know the best way to determine would be to get a HRM.... that is a goal reward plus I can't afford it right now. Just wondering if people who take the class have advice on what they do...

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    log it as aerobics
  • quianabenson
    quianabenson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have taken this class several times, I wear my HRM but I can never find anything that is similar to this workout. So I log it manually, and I put on there what my HRM reads. The last time I did it, my HRM read 794 calories. Good luck!