Just joined myfitness pal! Friends are welcome:)

Options
:smile: I just joined my fitness pal on Saturday and I love it! I have lost 4 pounds already so I am excited! I would love friends who are on the same journey of losing weight! My first goal is to lose 20 pounds by September or before!

Replies

• NickiRae04
    NickiRae04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have used Fitness pal years ago before my daughter was born and it seemed to work pretty good for me. Now that my daughter is 15 months old I need to get serious about loosing the last 15-20 pounds! My biggest problem is staying motivated and finding time and energy!!!
  • jessilynn207
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this site and looking for friends on the same journey. I am hoping to lose 20-25 pounds by September as well. Hardest thing for me right now is time to excercise. I have a daughter about to be 3 and its hard to find time or someone to watch her so I can get some excercise time in!!! Also, if anyone has ideas on food options for dinner that are healthy and would also be to the liking of a picky 3 yr old would be great!
  • livevictoriously
    Options
    Well let's lose these pounds together! We can do it!
  • Alynn1978
    Alynn1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same goal of 20lb let's do it together!
  • Jessamyfrm
    Jessamyfrm Posts: 89
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

It's such a friendly positive community, am sure you'll feel more than welcome here :)

Feel free to add me if you need a friend to help motivate you at any point.
  • wyllaya
    wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome, im new too....been here for about 3-4 days
    I wish to lose 80 lbs......prior to MFP i lost 20 lbs by myself
    so i decided to join and get (give) some motivation
  • livevictoriously
    Options
    Thank you so much! I am excited about my journey on here! :)
  • NickiRae04
    NickiRae04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What is everyone's workout plans? My beginning goal is 3-4 days a week. Running, weights and Jillian. Any comments or suggestions?

♥NickiRae04♥
  • AlexnEmma2012
    AlexnEmma2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What is everyone's workout plans? My beginning goal is 3-4 days a week. Running, weights and Jillian. Any comments or suggestions?

♥NickiRae04♥

My suggestion would be to get a Heart Rate Monitor. Mine has really helped me track the calories I've burnt during my workouts, as you can't always trust what MFP gives you. Feel free to add me if you want....best of luck!
  • livevictoriously
    Options
    I have been working out 4-5 days a week- 3 days doing body pump at my gym and the other 2 days cardio on the treadmill or elliptical.
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 20 as well by the end of September. Feel free to add me