Any other 20 somethings out there???!?!?

Options
Hey guys!

I'm a recent college grad and looking to be friends with some other people around my age. So far my only friends on here are family and close friends and looking to expand my support community.

Thanks!!!

Replies

• starfish1783
    starfish1783 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 28, joined just over a month ago. Only have 1 friend, so so far but I'm totally willing to make new ones. I put on some weight at college too, but it really piled on as I got older. Now, it's time to drop the chunkage and enter my 30's as a sass(ier), curvy girl. Let's go! :smile:
  • K0135
    K0135 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and a grad student. I definitely can use all the help and motivation I can get!
  • Sarahrunsforbeer
    Sarahrunsforbeer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26. I'm looking for some support too, feel free to add me. My goal is to take off the weight I gained during some medical issues I had early in the year and to start having a better eating lifestyle. (Cooking more, less fast food!)
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I joined yesterday on my 25th birthday. Always looking for new friends to motivate me.
  • raiseyourgame
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 20 and I also put on weight after high school. I've had myfitnesspal on my iPhone for a while but I just started using it on my computer. I've been eating out a lot lately but I've stuck to a healthy diet for a week now. Feel free to add me!
  • K0135
    K0135 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I joined yesterday on my 25th birthday. Always looking for new friends to motivate me.

Happy belated birthday!
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    26 in 3 weeks..............feels old. :sad:
  • AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    Hey Y'all,

I am 23 and in nursing school. I love to motivate others and get some motivation too! Feel free to add me!
  • abbylaine104
    abbylaine104 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21 and had used MFP awhile back and just recently started using it again (recently as in- two days ago!) with my close friend and workout partner.

Any support is more than welcome :)
  • parisiantwyst
    Options
    Just turning 21 in August- Feel free to add me!
  • kayteaann
    kayteaann Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    27 joined 5 days ago and I'm always looking for new friends for motivation! feel free to add!
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, and I would love some supportive, encouraging friends around my age. Feel free to add me. Thanks! :)
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just turned 22 in May!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    22!
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    26 in 3 weeks..............feels old. :sad:

Your body doesn't say old!!!
  • xxleighxx1991
    Options
    I'm 21, and just finished uni. I didn't put on any weight whilst i was there but didn't lose any either. I'm currently 146lbs and my first goal is to get down to 138 xx
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a 25 year old nurse. I weigh 136 and would like to be in the 120-125 range. One of my friends got me to join!
  • Thaelvyn
    Thaelvyn Posts: 67
    Options
    Just posting because my first reaction made me laugh... Read the title "Any other 20 something out there".

My first thought was "yup that's me" and then "**** I am actually 31(and 3/4) now :/" I guess I don't want to grow up :) Have fun the lucky people still in their 20's!
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

Happy belated birthday!

Thanks! Weight loss and a new healthy lifestyle will be my gifts to myself. Help me stick with it guys! Feel free to add me.
  • QUEENCEECEE
    Options
    26...woot!