100 Days and -17lbs...SO FAR!

Options
2»

Replies

• vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You have done a spectacular job!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job! And as Tony Horton would say "Bring it!!" :tongue:
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your results!!
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see it in the side shot! Keep up the good work! I love p90x and if you made it through p90 you have p90x down well! ( I couldn't stick to p90 b/c Tony was too obnoxious for me!)
  • LJ728
    LJ728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the comments and friend requests...I am overwhelmed (in a good way)!!!!! I was nervous to post the comparison, but I know that other people's successes have helped me stick with it when I was struggling with how slowly the scale has moved.

P90 was definitely a great way to start out as I had not been very active....and now I don't feel so intimidated by the P90x box sitting in my living room. I'm actually EXCITED! Who'd have known?!?
  • LJ728
    Options
    Awesome hunni!!! Great job! I'm trying to shrink my midsection to...mind if I friend you?

Always good to have friends with similar goals for support. Thanks for the add!
  • julepgirl
    julepgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your arms, your stomach... That's awesome! You've accomplished something I can't wait for: when my boobs stick out further than my belly. Way to go!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You have a nice hourglass shape going on. Congratulations!
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Super super awesome.... Thanks for sharing.. You can definitley see the results.. Good luck on P90X!!
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Way to go, I can definitely see the differece :)
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job! 17 lbs made a big difference. Keep up the great work.
  • TiffanyWasmer
    TiffanyWasmer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and you can definitely tell a difference!!! Did you keep up with inches lost as well?? Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • tmbf57
    tmbf57 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can really see it! I hope when I lose it shows up as well on my arms! Keep it up!
  • LJ728
    Options
    Awesome job and you can definitely tell a difference!!! Did you keep up with inches lost as well?? Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:

I didn't take measurements at the beginning because I didn't have that type of tape measure, but I recently got one and have started measuring monthly. So I'm interested to see how those numbers go down! Thanks!
  • LJ728
    Options
    Congratulations! You can really see it! I hope when I lose it shows up as well on my arms! Keep it up!

I couldn't see a difference in my arms until comparing pictures, so definitely recommend before/after pics to everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!