Dinner Recipes

Options
New here & it looks that some if these recipes would have a lot of fat/calories.
I'm looking for great dinner recipes that include the calorie counts with them.
Any suggestions would be AWESOME!!!
Thanks!

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Check out the blog on my page, everyday I add new recipes that I make. All are low calorie, and so delicious! I'm expanding to desserts, lunches, and breakfasts as well, not just dinners. Hopefully it helps a little for you!
  • cooper258
    cooper258 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com
    www.emilybites.com
    www.laaloosh.com
    www.slenderkitchen.com
    www.nutmegnotebook.com
    www.skinnykitchen.com
    www.pointlessmeals.blogspot.com
    www.kalynskitchen.com
    www.101cookbooks.com
    www.dashingdish.com
    www.eat-yourself-skinny.com
    www.kellyssteallarkitchen.com
  • PoojaNarang
    Options
    If you like Talapia, and Indian spices, I have a great dish, which is satisfying to the tastebuds and pretty decent on the calorie count. Easy to make as well.

You can use this with any type of fish, but I use fresh talapia or salmon. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a food processor add, garlic, ginger, fresh corriander, cumin powder, if you like spicy, some fresh green chillies, corriander powder and some lemon juice and add some tandoori masala powder. The amounts of the spices you use depends on the amout of fish you will use. mix until it blends into a paste, it can be a chunky paste or a more blended paste, depending on how you like it. Put the blended spices into a bowl and add fat free plain yogurt. For three pieces of fish you may need three tablespoons. Add enough so that it creates a sauce you can marinate the fish in. Place the fish pieces into the bowl and cover the entire fish pieces in the mixed spices and yogurt blend. You can let it sit to marinate overnight, or cook immediately, either way it tastes amazing. Then place the pieces of fish on a baking pan, cut some fresh red onion slices on top of it and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the fish.

Eat this with a spring salad or some steamed bok choy in oyster, garlic and soya sauce and enjoy. The calories for this meal are minimal and your tastebuds will be so satisfied.