Wheres everyone from?

Options

Replies

• Annitte
    Annitte Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Raleigh, NC!! Does anyone of course from Raleigh! walk at Lake Johnson? Its fun to have someone walk with sometimes!
  • Annitte
    Annitte Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! :smile:
  • rockchalkgoku
    Options
    Lawrence, KS......Rockchalk Jayhawk!
  • wyllaya
    wyllaya Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Montréal !!!
  • Merca13
    Merca13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Brea, CA
    Hello everyone! I'm new to this site...I'm looking for support & some motivation....soooo please feel free to add me!
    Love this site & the iPhone app is awesome! Hope everyone has a great day!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    41 from Louisville, KY
  • Gemini570
    Gemini570 Posts: 8
    Options
    Salem Oregon in the Great NorthWet :)
  • CHEREEB1
    CHEREEB1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm from Lincoln Nebraska looking for some people who are willing to be cheerleaders for me and my lack of will power. Great to meet you all!
  • jazminraquel01
    Options
    Oregon as well!!
    Oregonian :)
  • erinnalvarez
    erinnalvarez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in two days and live in Colorado. I'm looking for some news buddies to lose weight with. I went to wieght watchers about 3yrs. ago to lose a few pounds before I got pregant. I went with two RNs I worked with and I dropped about 20lbs. I lost it in only two to three months. I always do so much better when I lose wieght with other poeple.
  • msalmaj
    msalmaj Posts: 21
    Options
    Bay Area - California

I'm from San Jose. Where in the Bay Area are you from?
  • msalmaj
    msalmaj Posts: 21
    Options
    Awesome, you are the first I've encountered here that is from way across the pond. :bigsmile:
  • vanessu01
    vanessu01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone I joined around 6 months ago but never used it and now I'm ready to take this on today is my first day! Seems a little confusing any tips would be appreciated. I justly moved to Phoenix so new to this area as well anybody live in Phoenix?
  • KillRbee18
    KillRbee18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I am from Port Orchard Washington. I am 43 years old and soon to be 44 this coming Friday (yikes Friday the 13th). And no, I do not have a brother name Jason! I’m new to this site; I am on my sixth consecutive day of logging in (wish me luck). Veteran of Sparkpeople! :wink:
  • JenLovesTheMouse
    Options
    Gresham, Oregon =0)
  • toomuchtohug
    Options
    I'm from the North Pole, but due to the economic downturn I now live in Dublin, Ireland for 363 days of the year. I'm 37 years old . When I retire, the wife and I would like to move to somewhere sunny in the USA.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Central Texas. 37. Love meeting people around the world. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Salt Lake City
  • gluttonforfashion
    Options
    Florida :glasses:
  • madness59
    madness59 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm from New Bedford, MA-the Whaling City and no I haven't seen any whales here recently, LOL!!! I'm a newbie with a goal to lose 10lbs.