What's for dinner?!...350Cals Ideas

Options
I am starving at work right now and have no idea what I want for dinner. If I don't decide it will surely be a calorie disaster when I get home. So I'm lingering around 350cals for dinner. Any suggestions???? PLZ and THX

Replies

• MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Any kind of baked fish with vegetables.
  • mburger84
    mburger84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs or omlete with veggies? or a wrap/sandwich and some fruit. big salad with some chicken (salsa instead of dressing, less calories). and if youre careful what you get....subway sandwich.
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    4oz of any type lean meat and veggies. You might can throw a dinner roll in too.
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken thigh in chicken broth, cover with foil (180)
    Sliced zucchini pan fried in garlic salt and a little olive oil should carry you to 300+ (with the olive oil)
    Or if you want to nix the oil, pan fry it plain with garlic salt and add some rice to fill in the last 100-150 cals.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I just finished logging my dinner for tonight & decided to look on the message boards and i saw this post... this is so ironic because my dinner tonight is literally 349 calories LOL

4oz Pork Roast (100 calories)
    PickSweet Brussels Sprouts in Light Sauce (60 calories)
    Homemade Parmesean Polenta (189 calories)

(My polenta is made with organic polenta, stirred in with 1 mini ear of corn (off the cob) fat free parmesean, fat free sour cream, garlic powder, salt, pepper and dried thyme!)

(my diary is public!)

have a wonderful dinner!!!!
    ❤melissa
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    you guys/gals rock! thanks