Any Tips for Getting in more water?

Options
I find it a huge struggle to drink enough water on a daily basis. Any tips or tricks out there?

Replies

• BigWin20
    BigWin20 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mio. Or crystal light. I rarely use either, but I know people who do won't drink plain water without it. My wife loves Mio! Also, it takes a while of forcing yourself to keep drinking. Even when you're not thirsty, make yourself take a drink. Slowly your body will adapt. Eventually, you will become accustomed to the amount and your body will want that much.
  • kumanekochan
    kumanekochan Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    honestly, i have a couple of bottles and mark time slots on them. I drink the cup at that time. If not, i have a hard time staying properly hydrated because it just slips my mind!

There's actually a lot of literature about the amount of water to drink, but I would stay at least around 6 cups a day. Also if you work out, be sure to drink.

If you can't stand regular water, like Big said, you can add mio or crystal light. I would recommend also lemon juice if you like that sort of thing :). Good luck!
  • pink_butterfly
    Options
    I love Crystal light and that helps me drink more water.. I also drink water in between my meals.. not only does it help the amount of water im taking in but helps me be full after my meal.
  • as543
    as543 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I make a pitcher and add either limes or cucumber. i feel like im at a spa
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Crystal Geyser carbonated water

Crystal light mix

Plain tea