HELP! FROZEN YOGURT OR MCDONALDS

Options
I don't know which one to choose because I'm having a day out with my mother.....and yes, I have to choose one of those there's no going around it.

Replies

• dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Look up the calorie of either in the database and make a choice (and order a small size if possible). No worries and have fun.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Which one would you enjoy eating more?
    Which one would be easier to fit into your daily calorie and macro targets?

Base it on those.
  • maggiepz
    maggiepz Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb and one of my favorite occasional treats is a Big Mac with no bun...330 calories and they put it in a salad bowl.
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Hands down, it would be Fro Yo for me... w/ lots of nuts and fruits!
  • BigWin20
    BigWin20 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you are going to McD's just for ice cream, a small cone only has 150 cals and a dipped cone only has like 230..........
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I would totally do the yogurt !
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb and one of my favorite occasional treats is a Big Mac with no bun...330 calories and they put it in a salad bowl.

How do you know this? Do you just deduct the cals of a bun to the Big Mac cals or have McDs told you? Just interested.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Whichever fits into your calories, macros etc and you actually feel like eating.

By the way as a general question what is with people being strangled into going to McDonalds? Even if you are young there is no time like the present to have your first psychotic outburst, "SO MY CHOICE IS "OR DEATH?!"
  • maggiepz
    maggiepz Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    McDonald's web site is great. You can customize your meal.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/product_nutrition.sandwiches.255.Big-Mac.html
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    McDonald's web site is great. You can customize your meal.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/product_nutrition.sandwiches.255.Big-Mac.html

Wow, that's cool! Never knew that! Is that just the US site though? I'm UK. *goes off to check uk site*
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    I would go froyo because that stuff is the bomdigglesworth!

Really up to you though. Whatever fits into your calorie range.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Yogurt wins every time. Just the smell of McD on the way past makes me heave.:frown: