One Word: Blogilates

Options
I don't know if anyone else has tried these videos but they are AMAZING. I, personally, am a huge fan of the "Muffin Top Meltdown", and "Inner Thigh Insanity" workouts (these are my two biggest problem areas). They may be difficult, but they are SUPER effective. I'll post a link to the site at the bottom (They share healthy recipes as well!). You can also find the videos on Youtube! Hope everyone is working hard and accomplishing their goals! xx

http://blogilates.com/

Replies

• Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi I just found her two weeks ago maybe and i am completely in love with her bikini blasted for arms (my big problem area!) can't wait to try her other ones two :-) i just love how positive she is as she kills you lol ;-)
  • SmallBodyBigHeart
    Options
    I love her workouts!
  • Emilit_uk
    Emilit_uk Posts: 87
    Options
    Hey fellow popsters! Been doing the workouts for over a year, amazing!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I love blogilates. I'll do it a few times a week sometimes when I need to take things easy. I know one of MFP friends does blogilates too.
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just had a look at this on you tube looks amazing guess what im doing tommorow !! :smile:
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love them. I live cassi! !
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Always looking for new workouts!
  • karliwelhoelter
    karliwelhoelter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    How do you guys log the Blogilates videos?
  • shoppingmamma
    shoppingmamma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just found them last week and have done something each day this week! I LOVE her and the workouts are AMAZING! For the first couple days I could barely walk!

For whoever asked how long - I have been following her plan that is outline in the 90 day challenge (look under meal plans) ...she has a full week laid out of what to do - it's usually 50 min of some type of target ones ending with 2 rounds of POP cardio :)
  • mmonconduit
    mmonconduit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I log mine as calinestenics
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I have not started doing these workouts, but you do know you can "create" your own workout categories on MFP, don't you? So, create one for Blogliates. If you're wondering how to track the workout ... get yourself a decent heart rate monitor. It will track how hard you are "REALLY" working, not these generalized (and often wrong) calorie stats for exercises. Then you can put in your total minutes working out and ACTUAL calories burned.
  • annasara21
    annasara21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I like the look of this! Bump!
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I wanted a good starter kettle bell workout.... this one looks good. Thanks for the tip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTPv6E1rC4&list=FLIJwWYOfsCfz6PjxbONYXSg&index=2&feature=plcp
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • thehealthfitress
    thehealthfitress Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love blogilates! Cassey is amazing.
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bump !
  • eilidhmackk
    Options
    Cassey is amazing, I love these workouts. I always start the day with a ten minute cardio and try and fit in 2 or 3 other workouts throughout the afternoon/evening. It's so much easier to forget the pain when you're listening to her ramble, haha.