What a great parttime job I got

Options
I just got a second job for parttime to pay off bills !! URGGGGHH ... I went back into bartending .... I was curious to see what kind of calories I burn off doing it based on an 8 hour shift I burn about 1160 ..... now that is what I call a score extra money and more calories , which would explain why I was sooooooooo hungry this weekend ... !!!

Nice to know I can literally work my *kitten* off !!!

ahhahahahahhaha

I will have to be aware of eating thier bar food and take my lunch or else all the hard work will be for nothing !

just sharing hope everyone is well and happy

becci
seattle

Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    I just got a second job for parttime to pay off bills !! URGGGGHH ... I went back into bartending .... I was curious to see what kind of calories I burn off doing it based on an 8 hour shift I burn about 1160 ..... now that is what I call a score extra money and more calories , which would explain why I was sooooooooo hungry this weekend ... !!!

Nice to know I can literally work my *kitten* off !!!

ahhahahahahhaha

I will have to be aware of eating thier bar food and take my lunch or else all the hard work will be for nothing !

just sharing hope everyone is well and happy

becci
    seattle
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!:drinker:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    i thought about gettin into bartending just for the cash.. but hell now i think ima get into it to lose some extra calories.. lol

Good job... and good luck on not eatin bar food! lol
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    i thought about gettin into bartending just for the cash.. but hell now i think ima get into it to lose some extra calories.. lol

Good job... and good luck on not eatin bar food! lol

Thanks from both ! The bar food will be a really challenge , basically now since I burn so much I have to eat double the calories to maintain my 1200 a day , and not only the fact that

I LOVE BAR FOOD !!!

thanks again !
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I served all through University and came out without a loan... the money is AMAZING!!! Enjoy it, and rake in the bucks!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I was 20 lbs lighter when I waitress. I walked so much at work it wasn't even funny! Now I work in surgery...ya not much walking with that job :tongue:
    Have fun with the new job!
    Kel~
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was a waitress/bartender all through my university degree, a graduate diploma, a trip to Mexico (week long), a trip to Europe (2 months long) and a trip to Australia (6 months long). this was all within a 5 year span and I finished without any debt as well!

So serving/bartending is definitely a FANTASTIC money earner and keeps you moving all day long!