Need friends :(

Options
I am having my ups & downs pretty bad right now. We just moved & I seem to do very well than.. all a sudden I stop working out & start eating bad again :( I feel so awesome when I eat right & work out I don't understand why I keep losing weight just to gain it back to lose it again to gain it again. Anyways just looking for some friends. I have at least 50 lbs to lose. But I'm going to start with a 20 lb goal :)

Replies

• heretoloseit95
    Options
    Hey, it's always nice to have more friends on here :)
    feel free to add me :D
  • bakercj13
    bakercj13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't beatyourself up too much! If you read enough posts here you will see that most folks have had or are going through the same issue as you. One month it's all about eating right, exercising, losing weight and the next month or two it's slipped into the bad routine again.

I am going through it right now, I have kicked the bad part aside (mostly...) and have been eating better and exercising more, but there are always more than necessary lunches or dinners that make me go "Why did I do that?" The short answer is because it was easier to grab and go while out and about than to wait till I got home or order something better...

Hang in there, you have friends here who can help you through the bad times and help keep you motivated during the good times. Add me if you would like?

Sincerely,
    Chris
  • Christina_Cumbria
    Options
    Hey,

I've been doing this for a bit too. When things are 'wobbly' it impacts on diet easily I find.

You want to do this and you will. Day at a time.

Good luck x
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've been the same as you for a while, and truly understand how frustrating it can be! If you ever want to drop me a message feel free to, I've just joined up so it'd be cool to chat to someone in a similar situation! Good luck! x
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too. we can motivate each other :)
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have about 50lbs to go too! :)
  • mumofflea
    mumofflea Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I do the same lose weight then gain it all back and extra.

feel free to add :)
  • Arredondo145
    Arredondo145 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When I eat crap - I feel like crap. I am always amazed that I have to learn that over and over and over... I know how you feel, it is so frustrating. Persevere, my friend! Feel free to add me as a friend. We have about the same goal

*Took me about 8 times to get "persevere" spelled correctly - lol :wink:
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    Hi there!! Would love to be your friend. Lost 80 plus pounds in the past now trying to maintain and keep healthy :-) It's hard work but you got it!!!
  • colli026
    colli026 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I completely understand what you are going through as I am there myself. There are some awesome people here that can encourage you to stay the course. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • mantisladyx
    mantisladyx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me , I'm pretty new on here too
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am pretty new also with much to lose. Good luck!
  • skylily4ever
    skylily4ever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm working at a 120 pound loss so I know what it feels like.
  • amandatcv23
    amandatcv23 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    add me! help keep each other motivated!
  • morganmay92
    Options
    Fell free to add me as well :D
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Add me if you would like the support... I am here everyday!
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im on here alot. You can add me :)
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Im on here alot. You can add me :)

Me too!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me~ I'm taking baby steps with this journey. I've been here done this- but this time I have to~ no ifs ands or buts!

Take it in small steps- one meal at a time- one snack at a time- one work-out at a time and put it all into one day.