Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I had my first NSV yesterday!

I didn't expect to have any NSV's any time soon, I've only been on here for about two weeks. But, yesterday for the first time in at least 2 years I can no longer see my belly past my boobs, and I can only barely see it if I stick it out as far as I can. I'm down about 14 lbs and 11 inches and didn't really believe it, until I noticed the difference. It's a small NSV, but it's great motivation to keep me going
:)

Replies

• sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    wow congrats :smile:
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    wow congrats :smile:
    Thank you :)
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Wonderful....keep up the good work..You are doing it!!!!!
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    I feel so fit when I can't see my belly past my boobs. I've been really stressed and have gained back what I've lost but I know once I get back on it I will never see my belly past my boobs again XD
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    I am SOOOOO looking forward to that NSV for myself! Congratulations on achieving it!!
  • cazzy147
    cazzy147 Posts: 47
    Hehe thats an awesome NSV! =D
  • GeorgieLove708
    Thanks everyone :D
  • GeorgieLove708
    I feel so fit when I can't see my belly past my boobs. I've been really stressed and have gained back what I've lost but I know once I get back on it I will never see my belly past my boobs again XD

I know right! It's been a nice confidence booster
  • GeorgieLove708
    I am SOOOOO looking forward to that NSV for myself! Congratulations on achieving it!!

Thank you and good luck on getting there yourself :)
  • What is a NSV?? I have seen several people say that and I have been trying to figure it out....
  • GeorgieLove708
    What is a NSV?? I have seen several people say that and I have been trying to figure it out....

It took me a while to figure out too. Non-Scale Victory
  • What is a NSV?? I have seen several people say that and I have been trying to figure it out....

It took me a while to figure out too. Non-Scale Victory

I'm glad i asked I would never have figure that out!
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Thats amazing in such a short time here!! WHAT IS UR SECRET!!?? :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!