not hitting calories - thinking of drinking them- thoughts?

Options
2»

Replies

• mskimber99
    mskimber99 Posts: 30
    Options
    ty everybody..i do have trouble hitting 1200 cal..and on exercise days forget about it...i don't eat breakfast just coffee at 4am and then my lunch around 10 - so thinking smoothie in the morning will help...but i keep going over my sugar for the day as well so i stopped eating yogurt for lunch this past week. i am tracking everything i put in my mouth in my diary even the bad things.. weekends are the worst for me because i usually only have one meal and that is dinner...

this past weekend i made myself have a tuna sandwich for lunch - i occ have a diet soda but have never been one to drink that kind of stuff even when not trying to reduce my weight.

but thanks for all the input, greatly appreciated.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    ty everybody..i do have trouble hitting 1200 cal..and on exercise days forget about it...i don't eat breakfast just coffee at 4am and then my lunch around 10 - so thinking smoothie in the morning will help...but i keep going over my sugar for the day as well so i stopped eating yogurt for lunch this past week. i am tracking everything i put in my mouth in my diary even the bad things.. weekends are the worst for me because i usually only have one meal and that is dinner...

this past weekend i made myself have a tuna sandwich for lunch - i occ have a diet soda but have never been one to drink that kind of stuff even when not trying to reduce my weight.

but thanks for all the input, greatly appreciated.

MFP settings for sugar are ridiculously low. Almost everyone goes over, don't obsess about it. Add the yogurt back into your diet and definitely have that protein shake for breakfast. You are eating too few calories. Contrary to what we are pre-programmed to believe...eating less does not always equal weight loss. Sometimes it equals a sluggish slow metabolism, stalled weight loss and plateaus. Eat!
  • mskimber99
    mskimber99 Posts: 30
    Options
    the whole reason i got on this website was because my boss pulled me into her office because she was concerned that i don't eat. i had a really bad accident 3yrs ago and shattered the bones in my left arm and have gained weight since then and fussed around about it...but i have never had a big appetite....EVER..

if i eat what ppl consider lunch - subway sandwich, chips, drink or something similar around noon i won't want dinner and i have been like that for yrs..i would have a poptart at 10am and have a normal dinner at 5pm and be fine.

my boss was concerned - she said i am in starvation mode and i need to track what i eat and to prove it to me she made me sign up on this site and told me to monitor my intake for 1 week to prove her wrong - well she was right and i have stayed on the site and tried to increase my caloric intake and exercise...i am doing a lot better and have had my dietary habits brought up a staff meetings at least 1x week since june now:laugh: .