HRM!!!!! Anybody willing???

Options
Is anyone willing to send me a pic of them wearing a HRM (female). I'm having a hard time trying to find the right position on my body. It goes into effect mode a lot. I don't need to see your face if you don't want me too. Just a pic of the location, that you place the HRM on the front of your body. If you don't want to post on here, let me know and I'll send you my email or phone number, so u can text it to me..

Thanks so much...

Replies

• EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I tuck it under my breasts, just above where my bra sits. The bra helps hold it in position.

Make sure it's a little damp. It will help the reading. If I'm not already a little sweaty from stretching or whatever, I rub a little bit of water underneath it.
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You silly girl. =) I can't send you a picture but I could draw one for you. LOL!
  • poodlelaise
    poodlelaise Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I put mine just below the bottom of my bra.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options

^ this
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    You silly girl. =) I can't send you a picture but I could draw one for you. LOL!

Well get to drawing Ronnie. Lol. I don't need your neck up or your upper waist down... Just your boobie area. Lmao.
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    I've tried it everywhere, maybe I need to snap it around my *kitten*, that's where all the burn is anyway..
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I use my bra to hold it in place, otherwise itll just knock off the connector thingie.
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Here you go, I've been having trouble, I was wearing it higher, under my bra elastic but I kept on having a heart rate of 0.0, I have found if I wear it lower and tighter it works better. (Please excuse the stretch marks!!)

P1030356-1.jpg
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    ^^^ this is where I wear mine, as well. I have problems with it registering zero if it is between my bra and my skin, but this position, just below the bra strap, around the ribs, right where the sternum comes to its end, is perfect.
  • jessicadodson
    Options
    LOL! Just ordered one today! Guess it will be fun trying to figure it out!
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    Here you go, I've been having trouble, I was wearing it higher, under my bra elastic but I kept on having a heart rate of 0.0, I have found if I wear it lower and tighter it works better. (Please excuse the stretch marks!!)

P1030356-1.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I HAVEN'T WENT THAT LOW. I CHANGED FROM MY REGULAR BRA, THINKING IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE UNDERWIRE. BUT IT WAS STILL OCCURING. I'LL TRY THIS POSITION TOMORROW TO SEE HOW IT WORKS.
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    LOL! Just ordered one today! Guess it will be fun trying to figure it out!

YES, YOU REALLY NEED TO FIGURE OUT THE BEST SPOT FOR MORE ACCURACY. I'VE JUST BEEN HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THE "SWEET SPOT" DON'T GET DOWN ON IT THO, I STILL LIKE TO USE CALORIES BURNED FROM THE HRM BETTER, EVEN IF IT'S OFF A LITTLE.
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

^^^ This! I also ALWAYS wet the strap, unless I'm heading to the pool in which case I don't :)
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I too, tuck it up under the bra under the breasts. I wear an underwire sports bra so i have to tuck up pretty far. beneath the bra didn't work for me due to my fat roll :)

I just recently discovered they make bras with a connector built in for your hrm. They don't come in my size (40H) but they did have some for normal people.
  • grammacarol1943
    grammacarol1943 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What is an HRM????
  • nmf062174
    nmf062174 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    What is an HRM????

Heart Rate Monitor
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options

P1030356-1.jpg

This is exactly where I wear mine too. Higher was giving me 00, a bit lower and tighter worked great for me.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    THIS IS JUST TOO FREAKY CAUSE I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND WAS SO FRUSTRATED THIS EVENING WITH MINE :grumble: :angry: THEN I GET ON HERE AND OF ALL THINGS.....I FIND THE ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM :love: :bigsmile: :heart:

THANKS PALS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    THIS IS JUST TOO FREAKY CAUSE I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND WAS SO FRUSTRATED THIS EVENING WITH MINE :grumble: :angry: THEN I GET ON HERE AND OF ALL THINGS.....I FIND THE ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM :love: :bigsmile: :heart:

THANKS PALS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Hehehe - not a problem! It has been driving me crazy for the last couple of weeks so I've been experimenting, I'm glad my research might help others too!!