I am soooooo hungry

Options
:explode: If I see another salad Im gonna scream!!!!! I haven't had carbs in three weeks, and yes I've lost weight but I'm hungry.

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    So eat.

Why can't you eat? You shouldn't be hungry. Dieting isn't about starving yourself, it's about eating enough of the right stuff so you lose weight. Don't go hungry!
  • samwal81
    Options
    Sounds like you need to add some more protein to you diet.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    :explode: If I see another salad Im gonna scream!!!!! I haven't had carbs in three weeks, and yes I've lost weight but I'm hungry.

Protein and fiber will definitely help you feel more full than "rabbit food" will. ::laugh: smile:
  • rochelle971
    rochelle971 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi There, It sounds like you need a little more variety in your diet...? Can you throw in some good carbs like cooked broccoli and cheese with oven fried chicken or grilled tilapia with spaghetti squash. Stuff like this helped me while I did the low carb thing...

I have to be honest with you. It was hard to maintain my weight loss on that type of diet. Eventually, I just decided to eat whatever I wanted and just stay within a certain calorie range and exercise 3 times a week. This is something I can do "long-term". I am actually loosing weight and hope to keep it off...

Best to you,
    Chris
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi There, It sounds like you need a little more variety in your diet...? Can you throw in some good carbs like cooked broccoli and cheese with oven fried chicken or grilled tilapia with spaghetti squash. Stuff like this helped me while I did the low carb thing...

I have to be honest with you. It was hard to maintain my weight loss on that type of diet. Eventually, I just decided to eat whatever I wanted and just stay within a certain calorie range and exercise 3 times a week. This is something I can do "long-term". I am actually loosing weight and hope to keep it off...

Best to you,
    Chris

Excellent post. :)

You want to stick to a "diet" that you can do long term. If you can, have some whole grain carbs. You don't need to eat a lot, stay within your recommended serving size for carbs. Also, have protein with every meal.
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options

Best to you,
    Chris

Excellent post. :)

You want to stick to a "diet" that you can do long term. If you can, have some whole grain carbs. You don't need to eat a lot, stay within your recommended serving size for carbs. Also, have protein with every meal.

Totally agree with both!!! The second that I cut something out of my "diet" then I can't stop thinking about it and sabotage myself. I have had much better luck watching my calories and exercising more when I want to splurge.
  • Krissy903
    Options
    Thanks guys....I'm gonna try these :smile: