I WON $10.000.00

Options
2»

Replies

• Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!

So since you have lost so much weight; do you want to share all your little hints and tips?

Which workout did you find that most motivating and beneficial for your body?

Thank you! The best tip I can provide is the one im sure you already know. Workout consistantly and leave the junk food alone! Consistancy is the key hand s down! Im a member and Coach on Team beachbody all the programs that are offerred by team beachbody will help with reshaping the body. The ones that are are in heavy rotation at my house now is P90X, Chalean Extreme, and Turbo Jam! Turbo Jam is what helped to get me to where I am today!

Steph
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options

So since you have lost so much weight; do you want to share all your little hints and tips?

Thank you! The best tip I can provide is the one im sure you already know. Workout consistantly and leave the junk food alone! Consistancy is the key hand s down! Im a member and Coach on Team beachbody all the programs that are offerred by team beachbody will help with reshaping the body. The ones that are are in heavy rotation at my house now is P90X, Chalean Extreme, and Turbo Jam! Turbo Jam is what helped to get me to where I am today!

Steph

You look amazing...thank you for your tips..
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options

Steph

You look amazing...thank you for your tips..

Your welcome! any time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!