FOR WOMEN ONLY-I need help

Options
I met my goal and things are going well but the one problem that I have is I have worked off my breasts. I went from being a 36C to now a 30A. My hubby thinks I look great it is just my breasts that are the issue.

I need some advice on how to make them look bigger without surgery, I went to the store and they had me try on the fake inserts but they just looked really bad. I just need some help......Please!!

Thanks!

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    They have this new bra at Victoria's Secret that supposedly increases your size by 2 cups. I felt one that my friend had and it has a ridiculous amount of padding, but her boobs looked HUGE. Check it out...not sure what it's called, but since it's new I'm sure u won't have a hard time finding it.
  • wallerinaprincess
    Options
    Try Victoria's Secret. Tell them your issue and they will measure you and show you the way. Unless thats the place that tried to sell you the inserts? A padded push-up with a deep V for cleavage is always a must for me. They are pricey but worth every penny! Husband/boyfriend approved! haha:laugh:
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    First, congrats! It must feel great to have made your goal!

By any chance did you go to Victoria's Secret? A friend of mine really like their Intimissimi. They are gel inserts and $12.50. They look like chicken cutlets, but she said they're super comfortable. She even wears them with her swimsuit and "hasn't lost one yet!" (Those are her words!)

I hope that helps!

297898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I were were literally JUST talking about this minutes ago. I'm undergoing a tummy tuck next month & my breasts also deflated quite a bit. I'm sitting in the C cup region, which would be fine but they are a little saggy & not as full. I would say that a great present for yourself for your success would be to go to a proper lingerie store & invest in one of two bras that fit you & give you the extra umph! you need. I have a great bra with amazing built in gel padding that gives me amazing boobs! haha I'm for sure going to treat myself to new bras and underoos after my tummy tuck. We live in an amazing time with amazing undergarments & padding! haha Invest in yourself & it will be a small price to pay for they way it will make you feel!!
  • casamelsmom
    Options
    When I was an A cup, I would wear the water bra. I looked ok in clothes but not out. So, I had a tummy tuck and got implants. I would not change it for the world. It was one of the best things I ever did for my self. Great confidence booster. No pain. I actually had to look to see if they did the tummy tuck because I could not feel it. If you are considering surgery, GO FOR IT! Just make sure you get a good MD. Ask your PCP for someone they trust.
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal...I met my goal a little while back and I'm still carrying around a DD. I would love to lose down to a C but at least I'm not a DDD anymore! :smile:
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Congrats on making your goal. I hear that when you do butterfly execises with your arms in builds your shoulder and chest muscles making your breast perkier making them look fuller. :wink:
  • farmgirlh
    Options
    Thank you!! I have tried Victoria Secret in the past but they never fit properly and now I don't think they even carry my size.

We have a very nice store in the next town from where I live and I have several nice bras it is just the cup size that is becoming the issue. I did try out the "chicken cutlets", I will probably be going that route soon.

Thanks again for all your help and it is nice to have met my goal, I never really thought I would, but it is amazing what time, patience and eating right can do.