Trying to lose baby weight!

Options
scorl
scorl Posts: 51 Member
HI there! My son is 13 months now.... yes not single digit months - over a year. I've got 5 lbs to lose until I'm at pre preggo weight but I'd love and need to lose more!!!! Any other mamas out there?

Replies

• jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    You can add me! I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old. I am down to pre pregnancy weight (4 pounds less, actually), but I still have more to lose.
  • meaglesjb
    meaglesjb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there.. My little girl is also 13 months. Add me if you like! I'm now below my pre-preg weight, but still have a ways to go to my ultimate goal
  • scorl
    Options
    Yay! Other moms!
  • cri77erbug
    Options
    I have 7 month old twins, I'm at my pre prego weight but that's not saying much I'm still a large woman lol but I'm lacking motivation, what do other moms do?
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    I do my Kinect games while my boys are sleeping. I also do couch 2 5k runner when my husband comes home.
  • scorl
    Options
    HI there! I've been doing a 3 mile walk in the morning with my little guy.... and Insanity during his morning nap. I feel like I'm working so hard and not seeing results! Well I think I'm losing inches - but the scale isn't budging. It's gotta be the food. womp womp
  • cri77erbug
    Options
    Can y'all add me please, I need a little extra help now and then lol
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My little ones are 3 and 6. I am not below my pre-pregnancy weight just yet, but I'm getting closer! Feel free to add me!
  • jdhubbard
    jdhubbard Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me. I've got two boys ages 4 and 4 months. I've gotten back to my pre preggo weight, but I was 50+ pounds overweight before that. So lots left to lose. Looking forward to getting to know you all a little better.
  • Mzdymediva75
    Options
    Hi, I too am struggling to lose baby weight. My son is 14 months old and I'd love to shed the 35 lbs I've gained. I work out very sporadically and need to get it into gear!
  • dfisher88
    dfisher88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am SAHM to 3 kiddos. (8,7 and 19months) I have quite a bit too lose. Please add me! I really need some motivation. I haven't been able to exercise much in the last 3wks due to a ankle injury. Before that I was walking everyday about 3-4miles. I need to get back to that when my ankle can handle it.
  • whatusaid
    whatusaid Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Add me PLEASE! I have a 3 year old and a 4 month old and need to lose 10 lbs to get to pre-pregnancy weight. I am going to lose an additional 15 after that. Please add me!
  • quamira_c
    quamira_c Posts: 8
    Options
    yes my son is 14 months gals and i have gained so much since becoming a stay at home mommy!!!! i need some more of you lovely mama'a to help me get into better shape!!! and dont worry im good for being that voice of motivation to others!!!!
  • kajalkathiriya
    kajalkathiriya Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi , I have 9 months old baby. I haven't loose any weight. I want lose 20 pounds. Not getting any time for exercise. feel free to add me.
  • BobbinTop
    BobbinTop Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi all!!

My children are 1 & 2 years old. I've lost 12kg since my youngest was born & I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight but this tummy bulge is bugging me!! I can fit into my jeans, but I'm not comfortable with my muffin top!!

I started walking & have gradually worked up to jogging 8km per day. It takes me just over an hour & my HRM says I burn over 700 calories.

I've just started MFP because I've hit a wall & don't seem to be shifting any more weight. I'm not so worried about the scales, but I'm keen to get into my old clothes comfortably.

It would be great to have some "friends" on here!!
  • smd0816
    smd0816 Posts: 7
    Options
    Is it still baby weight if my youngest will be 2 next month??? :) I stopped breastfeeding after her first year and ive gained 30 pounds since then! any help and support would be reeeaalllly helpful! Thanks!!!
  • JessWinnett
    Options
    Hi everyone :) my little boy is 6 months & I gained a stone about 2 months after having him! It seemed soooo easy to gain weight :( so now have to lose that stone plus at least another 7lbs to get back to my pre pregnancy weight & could do with loosing a bit more!! Please feel free to add me, be nice to have mummy friends supporting each other!