Do you guys notice any difference? :(

Options
Arexxx
Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
The red hair is from a few months ago, the blonde hair is now. I spent 10 damn minutes trying to get the angle and stuff similar to the first >.<
I've lost 10 kilos and it feels like I've stayed the same or gained weight

540007_10150846846613043_1862690811_n.jpg

IMGP7152.jpg

Replies

• emuhawk
    emuhawk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The angle of the picture makes it a little hard to see your body as a whole, but at the very least I can see a difference in your face - definitely slimmer! It's really hard to see changes in ourselves over time, but trust the scale. You are making great progress!
  • Arexxx
    Options
    Thanks. I wore the same clothes and did the same angle so people could compare the photos easier >.<
  • Cassidygriego
    Cassidygriego Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree - its a little tough with the angle, but your face does look more slim! Keep at it girl! (:
  • Casandra237
    Casandra237 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You definitely look a lot more toned, your thighs have less cellulite, your arms look firmer and your breasts look a bit perkier as well. It's kind of hard overall though to tell from that pose, it's a pose that's meant to hide a few angles it seems, wish you had better photos for comparison, I'm sure you'd really see a difference then!
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    I see a definite difference in your face and I think your thighs look slimmer/more defined as well!
  • Arexxx
    Options
    Thank youuuu :)
    I'll have to dig around for a better before photo