R U Ready for some FOOTBALL!!! (COWBOY UP!!)

Options

Replies

• clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    GO NINERS!!
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah baby!
  • thejonperry
    Options
    I love football!!!
    I already have two bets in for week one!
    Go Patriots and our two 1rd draft picks on DEFENSE!!!
    hahaha
    9/9/2012!!!
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    I'm ready for some college football. Pro ball just isn't that interesting to me. And the Cowboys are my least favorite team.

College ball, now, that's where it's at. Go Sooners!

^^ This! BOOMER!

51 days to go...
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    Broncos fan right hereeee!!!!!! College we are Vols all the way :) I know how random / opposite that sounds, but if you know me, you know I'm a die-hard fan of both!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Bring it!

167564_161700477213372_2003366_n.jpg

Rock on, Packer Nation coming at you.
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    The Lions suck no more. Megatron and Stafford rule!

Lions.png
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READY!!!! AMERICA'S TEAM FOREVA AND EVA, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!!! LOL!!!!!!

Aye my granny is 89 years old and one of her favorite quotes is "I love Jesus best, but I love my Cowboys next!"

HAHAHA COWBOYS ALL DAY ERRR DAY!!!!!
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    +1 for Cowboys SUCK. :drinker:

GO TEXANS!
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Bring it!

Not a Packers fan but love your profile picture - LOL
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Love my Cowboys!! Looking forward to August!

dallascowboys.jpg
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    p.gif

My hero =)
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Maaaan Phuck a Cowgirl and a Pigeon. I bleed Bluuuueee! Go Giants!
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    Ahhh it's amazing how many people talk about the cowboys yet they STILL have *kitten* tons of LOYAL AND TRUE FANS.

IN MY HEART COWBOYS ARE ALWAYS BEST. F*** THE REST!
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    p.gif

My hero =)

With the amazing graphics we have now this is a sad attempt at being awesome. Total fail. Try again.
  • eluv61488
    eluv61488 Posts: 12
    Options
    WHO DAT NATION!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the COWBOYS!! a fan for 28 years!! :)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    OH
    HELL
    YES!

AND YOU CAN ALL BE HATERS, but I'm a VIKINGS fan....................

BRING IT!!!

(dammit, I can't post the pic I want to post..........grrr)

vikingsfan.jpg&sa=X&ei=nEf-T7iWL6al6wHx9fTtBg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFm92Wyo-UZsCNweFkWwhrNm3Ld9A

IMAG0001-1.jpg
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    If I was a Cowboys fan, I would be more concerned with actually making the playoffs, or winning ONE playoff game before I was thinking about winning a ring.

How long has it been since you guys won a playoff game? 12 years or so?

Naw homeboy, try 09 vs. the Eagles, any other questions I respectfully decline to answer til you claim a team!! Gotta have a dog in the fight {no Vick pun intended} before you can talk smack LOL!!

That's fair.
    Been a Giants fan off and on since the Phil Simms days......

And by off and on I don't mean fair weather fan as in switching teams, but more like I stop following the NFL so much, because I live for college football.
    Sitting on my *kitten* in front of the TV Sat AND Sun isn't good for me, and the wife won't put up w/ it either.