Want Friends!

Options
Hi all, fairly new here and I'm not really sure how to 'connect', so what better place than in the "Introduce Yourself" section!

I weighed 300 lbs for 13 years, then from 2003-2004, I lost 120 lbs... and have maintained my weight between 180-200 for most of that time (getting lower at times, but not always healthy ways).

I'm up around the 200's again and very unhappy with my weight and my size. I'm ready to get serious again. I've done it once, I know I can do it again.

A little about me, I'm a single mom to 3 young ladies (18, 19 & 20). 2 are on their own, one lives with me still. I work in healthcare and have for 7+ years and LOVE it! I'm 39 and will be 40 in October and I couldn't be more excited!! I love my birthdays and if I ever shared my life story with you, you'd be just as excited that I've made it this far! Between all the things that I came through as a child and youth.. I am also a cancer survivor (19 years now.. cervical cancer) BIRTHDAYS ROCK!!

I love to motivate others, it motivates me and keeps me going. I love to share struggles and victories as I'm going through them and enjoy walking through them with others.

I would LOVE to build up a friend base here at MFP!!

Feel free to add me, or leave your info and I'll add you!!

Thanks!!

Replies