Any fellow Canadians??

Options

Replies

• thomakg
    thomakg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Southern Ontario - and it's cooler today!
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am in Toronto! I am loving the heat, wearing dresses every day and not having to worry about snow storms! Walking outside, loving it.
  • gabeej
    gabeej Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm from BC.
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm from Gatineau, Qc. Just 2 min from Ottawa.. .would love to have friends who live near by !!! or other canadians friends!!

South of Ottawa here. So I guess we are neighbours! I was in Gatineau last week picking up some weights that I found on Kijiji. :)
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    Ottawa, ON native here! The weather's getting warmer steadily, just came back from a run and suffering from heat stress. Mainly headache and dizziness, along with mny eyes are having issues focusing...Had me some electrolytes as well as juice and Tylenol but eh, doesn't seem to work too well as of an hour ago

That doesn't sound too good. It's not as hot in Ottawa this week as it was last week but still a bit to hot for this relocated British Columbian. Moved here from the mountains because I got sick of the long drawn out winter last year.
  • janson01
    janson01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am from montreal, and while it's really hot today, it's such a nice beautiful sunny day! great time to play outside.
  • superman149
    Options
    I'm from Calgary! and im LOVING the fact that summer finally arrived!
    i'm always up to make new friends, especially fellow canadians, so feel free to add me! :)
  • silversnake84
    silversnake84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    From Montreal.

Just joined the community. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Phat2Thin
    Phat2Thin Posts: 22
    Options
    Am a Canadian from Windsor Ontario, living in St. Petersburg area of Florida. It is cooler here right now than Canada!!
  • Phat2Thin
    Options
    One of my best friends lives in Edmonton
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Yep, nother fellow edmonchukian albertan.
  • Phat2Thin
    Options
    Edmonton here...
    'Albertan' since 1980 LOL

Lived in NS for about 7 years before that.

Born in Ontario.

sooner or later i figure i will be able to claim being a part of each province .. must be time for a move soon LOL
    [/quote]

One of my best friends lives in Edmonton for about 30 years and loves it!! We were both brought up in Windsor Ontario. I live in Florida now.
  • jmalone71
    jmalone71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hot in Nova Scotia , but today is Cooler thankfully !!
  • pgfitmom
    pgfitmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    BC here as well - interior. I am having a hard time managing this 30 degree heat. It is supposed to cool off in a few days, and I am counting down!
  • Phat2Thin
    Options
    From Ontario. Just starting out on here but hoping to stay motivated.

Add me and let's keep the motivation goin!
    Yes let's stay motivated!! From Ont. as well.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    We are getting a heat wave here too. The grass is a nice crispy golden brown.
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You bet! Especially glad to see other Edmontonians! Have to say though, I'm a transplant from Vancouver Island...but I guess I've lived here longer now than I did there! So, I feel I'm an Albertan....who actually doesn't mind the winters! This past week has been a little tough, but love the blue sky and getting out in the fresh air! Would love to be an mfp friend - I've lost 50 lbs so far and think this is an awesome site with lots of support! Happy to meet you! :D
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm from Edmonton!
  • bailuna
    bailuna Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm Canadian, though I moved to the US at the end of last year. Born and raised in Ottawa! :)
  • kafergie
    kafergie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am in Ontario, heading to the beach to swim. 30 degrees is too hot, hard to exercise when the last thing you want to do is sweat more.