Wedding ring came off

Options
FINALLY! This is a total NSV for myself. It has been so long since I have been able to take off my wedding ring, even for when I had a surgery done (luckily they didn't have to cut it off) I couldn't take it off. Though I am happily married it was a sign to myself how much weight I have gained over the past years. Losing weight just feels so darn good! Just so happy and had to share :happy:

Replies

• rusialeelee
    rusialeelee Posts: 143
    Options
    woww......!! that's wonderfullll!! CONGRATS!! We're proud of you!!
  • MissChibs
    MissChibs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Great job :D
  • Gumbie7
    Gumbie7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I totally understand:) I was happy the day I could put my wedding ring back on, because for a few months there it was to tight to get all the way on. Which was devestating because I just got married in January!! So congrats in the success of being able to slide it on and off!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Now you can take it off and have it cleaned so it sparkles and is beautiful just like you!! :o)
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    *dance*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!