Greetings from a newbie

Options
Hi there, I'm Reesa.

Came here at the suggestion of a friend, and it seems much more user friendly than other calorie counter sites I've seen, so I'm happy to be here. I've got a long road ahead of me... 170 pounds to lose total... Please feel free to add me as a friend if you've got a big goal like mine. I'm going to need the push and motivation of other people when this initial excitement wears off.

Or even if your goal isn't as big as mine... I want to support you too!

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have about 70 lbs. to go to my original goal, but truthfully I would like to lose about 85-90. I'm going to add you, we can motivate each other!
  • dewilliams30
    Options
    I am needing to lose 114lbs to get to a healthy weight. I also need friends on the same path whereas we can offer each other assistance along this weight loss journey.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site. I've been using it for a month and a half now. At first I thought that the novelity would wear off, but seeing everyone's results and all the great support on here has kept me coming back to it every day. Feel free to add me
  • tm4eva
    tm4eva Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi There

Ive started again aswell - this time ive been on track for a fortnight and so far lost 7lbs - got another 70 to go - would like some friend aswell for motivation & support

Joined a gym - and promised myself that I will log in and track everything on a day to day basis including weekends

Feel as if I need to do it now for Me :)

Good Luck Everyone
    Tracey x
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    Thanks everyone for adding and commenting! The support here is AMAZING. :)