Plateau

Options
I have been at the same weight for a month now. It is starting to stay warm and I am getting depressed. I know that though I have been good with maintaining the correct calorie and nutritional intake, I have been on and off again with exercise. I am not walking as often but have replaced walking with trowing a base ball and bean bag games. I though the better weather would help but it has not.:sad:

i should be grateful just to maintain:noway:

Melissa

Replies

• Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    I have been at the same weight for a month now. It is starting to stay warm and I am getting depressed. I know that though I have been good with maintaining the correct calorie and nutritional intake, I have been on and off again with exercise. I am not walking as often but have replaced walking with trowing a base ball and bean bag games. I though the better weather would help but it has not.:sad:

Melissa
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I am the SAME way right now too!! I keep telling myself that the warm weather should make me want to get out there and do more, but it's frustrating to keep exercising when you don't see results. Stay strong...and if you find the cure for the motivation problem that I have, or to the plateau..let me know!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    I am beginning to think I was better off shoveling this winter!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Believe me I understand. But you can get past this. First get yourself in the right mind set. Your body is adjusting give it time to do that. Second check your calories. You could be low or change it up for a week or two. Third keep active, you can change things up and you can up the level of intensity. Those are all things that can help.

But most of all do not give up on your goals.:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

Melissa

Whenever I cheated a little and ate a bit of junk, I broke my plateau!
  • my2girls0507
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I've only lost 9 pounds out of the 30 that I'm trying to lose and I've already stopped losing. It is really frustrating. I'm not even losing inches.