48 lbs GONE! Man I feel good

Options
It took longer than planned, but hopefully the slow process will be a permanent result. I thought this point would never happen, but I'm so close to my goal, it's unbelievable. I posted a pic of me tonight b/c I went through my closet for a THIRD time to get rid of stuff that no longer fits. I put on a shirt that I haven't been able to get in to since the day I bought it 5 years ago. OMG it FITS!!!!! It's not even that great of a shirt now. For some reason I liked it back then, but I didn't try it on at the store. When I got it home, I couldn't even get it on. For some reason I hung onto it though. WOW. What an awesome evening! :) I'm trying to find photos of my "before". I'm having trouble finding those b/c I HATED taking pics back then.

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats to you!!! you look great!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good job! I think you are beautiful!!!!!!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Great Job! I am so excited for you!:drinker:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    congratulations! i read your profile and what a wake up call--glad you listened. and thanks for sharing your story!! :flowerforyou:
  • KirstenDanella1
    Options
    Congrats! You are such a beautiful woman, I wish you success in the last 25 pounds!:)
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congradulations, thats amazing, your doing something so so right! :flowerforyou:
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    congratulations..sometimes a takes a hard look at reality to give us the courage we need to take that first step...not only did you take that leap but you achieved you goals, be very proud...:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!