Hi everyone ...this is day one for me

Options
2»

Replies

• professordickson
    Options
    This is day one for me too... and my husband. We are doing it together to motivate each other!
  • Eaglesoaring
    Options
    Day 1 for me as well! Good luck:smile:
  • Bev2002
    Bev2002 Posts: 2
    Options
    Well done
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for 16 months, anyone feel free to add me, I'm no personal trainer but I'll share tips and ideas wityh you, I do my deit my way too, so if you're looking for support but don't want to just eat beans & lentils then we'll get along. Also I'm not a diary snob I don't judge 'bad days' we all have them.

Read my blog to give you an idea of my journey.

WELCOME ALL.

Dieting is a life choice not life sentence, so don't punish yourself.
  • sarapoohbby
    Options
    this is the beginning of week 3 for me...i think lol
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been here for about 4 months. This is a great site. It's very important to seek out supportive friends. As you read forums, you will find people who will fit with you well. Don't just friend everybody coming and going. I wish some one had told me this when I started. If you're patient, you will find great friends with similar goals as you! Best of luck! :flowerforyou:

^^^^^ LIKE THIS ^^^^
  • winddancer57
    winddancer57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome,this is my second week,excellant site with lots of information,lots of success to you
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I would like to start off saying WELCOME :flowerforyou: to all the members that are new to MFP..You have chosen a great site to join for your journey to weight lose.I have been on here since April and have lost 5 lbs. There is alot of support , motivation and friends on here..Add me if you want to be a friend.:happy:
  • wantinganewview
    Options
    This is day one for me too... and my husband. We are doing it together to motivate each other!

That is very cool
  • EmergencyNurse05
    Options
    I am just restarting today! I was doing great on my dieting until I had surgery, and fell off the wagon so hard, it took forever to find it back .....lol. Good luck on your adventure.
  • boobow
    boobow Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I've had the app for ages but this is my first week of being serious and I've lost 3 lbs so far!
    Good luck with your weight loss.
  • IkkleGina
    IkkleGina Posts: 17
    Options
    im still in my first week :happy: good luck everyone
  • PippaDAMR
    PippaDAMR Posts: 7
    Options
    I've only been going a few weeks (nearly a month) but it's my first day in the forums! Good luck!
  • Papabear0428
    Options
    I'm new at this too, and no friends yet...feel free to add me as well!
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My first official day today! Best of luck !