Hi looking for nice friends

Options
Hi

I am looking for nice friends
I did add some people but they where a bit rude. I want to lose weight, eat better and cut down how much I eat but I don't want to cut out every think! I want to do it for me no one else.

I am looking for people that will say well done when I am having a good day but not be rude when I am not because that makes me have more bad days. What I eat is up to me I have two kids under 5 and a husband that works night to look after I don't always have time to cook 2-3 diffident of meal so I don't want to be told off for having a McDonalds now and again.

If that's you please add me and feel free to leave your name for others if you are looking for the same.

Replies

• valdis26
    valdis26 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I'm Jessica and I have no problem in encouraging you. I'm like you, I just joined about a week or so ago and I'm looking for some conversation and encouragement as well.
  • loufranks
    loufranks Posts: 45
    Options
    If you need some support, I'm definitely not rude! Can't believe anyone would say those things! If you'd like some support feel free to send me a friend request and I'll defintiely offer you some encouragement. Hang in there!
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Not rude over here...feel free to add me:)
  • rmoga99
    rmoga99 Posts: 37
    Options
    I am just starting as well, add me and we can do his together!