60 pounds down :D

Options
2»

Replies

• MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AWESOME!!! CONGRATs and Keep it going girl! You look GREAT!!! About 50/60 is my goal...will be glad when I get there myself!!! WE GOT THIS!!!!
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great job. Thanks for sharing. Success stories are always so inspiring. And how fun are you to have had a burlesque party?!!
  • claymic
    claymic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well done...what an inspiration!!!!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look like you are happiers, healthier, and your completion just radiates. I like your style, before and after. I bet your personality matches. Wonderful results for hard work and determination. Keep up with what you are doing, how long did it take you. That is my goal, sixty pounds.
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You are looking fab - can't wait for your next burlesque shots!
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look like you are happiers, healthier, and your completion just radiates. I like your style, before and after. I bet your personality matches. Wonderful results for hard work and determination. Keep up with what you are doing, how long did it take you. That is my goal, sixty pounds.

about 5 and a half months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!