i am addicted!!!

Options
Hi All! :)

we all have an addiction.... don't we?

what is yours? Mine is pop!!!! I KNOW!!!! BADDDDDDDDD

i started monday, to quit it, some days, i would have 1 can of pop, some other days, i could go with 3......easy..... do i drink water? Now i do,,since monday! and i have to say, i could kill right now for a cold iced can of pepsi!!! MY KINDOM FOR A PEPSI!!!!!

i will have my pepsi in the week-end, but i truly will try to not have any all week, and replace it with water! what is your addiction?

Replies

• beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Mine is a toss up between Strawberry Fruit Roll-ups or Cherry Blow Pops. Luckily, not many calories in either.
  • Lucie_L00
    Lucie_L00 Posts: 53
    Options
    im addicted to camo,,,, haha camo purse, camo clothes, camo anything,,hahahahaha

but one thing i could have always is margaritas, yummmmmmmmm,, but i have been behaving...... :O)
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm a recovering diet coke addict. Haven't had so much as a sip in 11 days :)
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    POPCORN!!!!!
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    im addicted to camo,,,, haha camo purse, camo clothes, camo anything,,hahahahaha

but one thing i could have always is margaritas, yummmmmmmmm,, but i have been behaving...... :O)

That is my addiction as well :O) Camo shirts, boots, my truck, my jacket and gloves, hats...camo fishing poles ha ha but I have to say I am most addicted to is you ;o)
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter, Coffee, and Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Sigh.
  • davepavone
    davepavone Posts: 42
    Options
    BBQ Competition BBQ not going to stop :-)
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    pedi's, sushi, nail polish, jewelry (not expenseive stuff) shoes, purses.
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    if you need caffeine, try a glass of fresh brewed iced tea. I put my tea bags in a big mug, sometimes with sweetener and brew it with hot water, then top the mug off with ice. I get my caffeine and ice cold beverage. I love doing this with mint/black tea in the morning real wake me up. :drinker:

my addiction used to be a cold bottle of classic coke every morning over ice. ahhhhh the smell of a freshly opened bottle of coke.....
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I think I'm developing a running addiction...

but as far as foods, Lays Regular chips...I need to find a healthy alternative that is salty and crunchy.
  • TinaIsTrying
    Options
    coffee, cigarettes (sigh), sweet treats like cake, chocolate, cookies, well, pretty much any sweet treat (unless there is fruit in it, blech) LOL

:::sipping my coffee::::
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <
    I am the one in the black t-shirt :happy:

Well my addiction is :heart: LOVE :heart: for my husband and my 2 kids and my dog Nala Roo and my 4 cats Muffin, Pepsi, Tizer and Tequila.:love:
  • raccoon182
    raccoon182 Posts: 29
    Options
    I always want cheese. Cheese when it's fried, cheese cubes, and cheese on other food. I don't know. I feel like I'd die if I ever went vegan.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Ice cream...but I dont deny myself...I just work harder to burn more to enjoy it
  • lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Diet coke.

black coffee and unsweet tea just aren't the same. Just keep the demons at by. Whoever posted about the smell of a freshly opened bottle of coke, I smelled it when I read that.

I have one diet coke on my free day and it's probably what I look the most forward to. Sad to say.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Peanut butter! I can't get enough of it! Nom nom nom nom......